Anne Rice, author of “Interview with the Vampire,” passed away at the age of 80
Rice was born in New Orleans Howard, Allen Frances O’Brien on October 4, 1941, Louisiana, United States.
A* Anne Rice spent most of her life in New Orleans before moving to Texas, then San Francisco.
*She began her writing career by publishing Interview with the Vampire in 1976, while she was living in California.
* Price’s books have sold more than 150 million copies, making her one of the most popular authors, and her books are the bestsellers of all time.
* Anne was married to Stan Rice, a poet and painter. The marriage lasted for 41 years, until his death of brain cancer in 2002.
The Devastating Death Of Anne Rice
* Anne Rice, author of the bestselling vampire novel series, passed away on Saturday, December 11, 2021, her son announced in a social media post. She was 80 years old at the time of her death.
* Anne Rice’s biggest success was her first novel called “Interview with the Vampire”.
Which was published in 1976 and introduced the character of the vampire named “Listat”, which will be the central character around which the events of the Chronicles series revolve and this novel consists of 13 books, the last of which was published in 2018.
* The books on “Interview with the Vampire”, were turned into artwork into a feature film in 1994, reviving interest in the vampire genre, and the TV series The Vampire Diaries as well as the Twilight film series continued interest. of that quality.
Anne Rice’s son announces mother’s death in touching social media post
Rice’s son Chrisopher confirmed her death and shared his words on Twitter: “The night my mum, Ann Rice, died due to complications from a stroke…”
Christopher Rice said he was by his mother’s side, Anne Rice, when she died.
He said that his mother would be buried in a special ceremony. In New Orleans, he is also scheduled to erect a monument to her and will be public, and that next year.